Maintenance of the cutting head The cutting head is the action unit that executes the cutting terminal. The contents to be maintained every day are:
(1) Blow the dust on the pressure plate of the knife with compressed air, clean the oil stain with a soft cloth, if necessary, replace the pressure plate edge and spiral cable, because excessive wear of the pressure plate edge may cause the presser foot to loosen, which may cause damage to the cylinder. When replacing the pressure plate edge, pay attention to the direction of the spiral guide channel when the pressure plate is released from the rotating bracket;
(2) Check the cutter wear. When the effective width of the cutter is less than the set width, it must be replaced, otherwise it will cause deformation of the fabric; pay attention to the cutter penetration when replacing. If the cutter penetrates too deep into the bristle brick, it will cause premature damage to the bristle brick, and There will be cutting quality problems in the last layer;
(3) Clean the cutter rail and lubricate it. Check the position of the cutter shock absorber to prevent the cutter from vibrating up and down for too long, and the position is lower and the knife is broken;
(4) Check the wear of the sharpening belt and the sharpening cable, clean the dust of the sharpener arm and the pivot of the sharpener, and check the condition and working clearance of the central sharpener guide rail
The carrier that the cutting head moves, the content to be maintained every day:
(1) Check whether the sealing pressure plates on both sides of the cutting area X are intact, no air leakage occurs, and the front and rear comb plates are not broken or twisted;
(2) Blow with compressed air? Frame, clean the cutting head rail with a soft cloth, check the condition of the X-axis and Y-axis transmission cable belts, lubricate the X- and Y-direction cutting heads to move the rail;
(3) Check the damage of the bristle bricks to ensure that there are no pits that lead to broken blades; (4) Check the condition of the rack bar pinion to ensure that the comb teeth are not bent or deformed; (5) Check the belt wear to ensure that there are no cracks, Deformed or twisted.
Control cabinet maintenance The control cabinet is the central control center, and the contents to be maintained every day are:
(1) Vacuum inlet and outlet grille. The cutting system has a total of 6 filter grids, and there are two grids on each side cover plate. Loosen the grid from the grid seat to remove dust; talk about the maintenance and troubleshooting of the automatic cutting machine. Ensure the maximum utilization of equipment. Automatic cutting machine Two of the cutting heads of the automatic cutting machine are equipped with filters, and the filters must also remove dust;
(2) Use a blower to remove the dust on the bracket, and clean or replace the system box filter. Common hardware faults and troubleshooting methods There are two types of faults in automatic cutting machines on daily life: One is hardware faults, that is, functional malfunctions of machines and equipments, which prevents automatic cutting machines from functioning properly and the other is software faults. , Refers to the management system related to the operation of the automatic cutting machine, the operator has problems with the operation of the automatic cutting machine. Usually, the operator is not familiar with common faults and troubleshooting methods, and fails to respond in time, resulting in production being affected. Because software faults are relatively simple, they will not be elaborated here.