Notes for safe operation of printing machine2019-10-31
Woven bag printing machine is one of our company's main products, over the years for us to bring a large number of new and old customers, in our continuous efforts, our market is getting larger and larger, the following on the woven bag printing machine safe operation I say a few points to note:
1. Before the operation, the operator must put on the work clothes, work cap and work shoes neatly, fasten the front of the garment and the cuffs, do not put in the pocket easy to fall out of debris, do not wear watches and various accessories.
2. Before starting up, the required lubricating oil should be added to each oil injection point, lubrication point and oil tank of the machine.
3. Before starting the machine, check whether there are any sundry parts of the machine body. You must first give a signal, echo before and after, and make sure that the machine is safe before starting.
4 before the machine operation, the first negative points cycle, and then positive points cycle, so as to avoid the drum between debris damage blanket, plate, etc..
5. During the operation of the machine, it is forbidden to touch the working face with hands, do not repair and wipe the machine, do not cross the rotating parts, and keep the protective device of the machine complete.
6. The crew shall strictly observe the post according to the division of labor, pay attention to the operation of each part of the machine at all times, and stop the machine immediately to deal with any problems found.
7. The work site should be kept clean and unimpeded. There are no sundries around the worktable and machine, maintenance tools and spare parts should be put in the specified position.
8. At the end of the work, clean the machine, protect the plate, wipe clean blanket, imprint drum and pillow, turn off the power, fill in the work log.
9. Regularly maintain and repair the machine and fill in the maintenance record data can extend the service life of the machine, improve the production quality and safety.